College preparatory diploma program:
Total credits: 25 (22.5 in required subjects, 2.5 in elective subjects)
Standard diploma program:
Total credits: 21 (18.5 in required subjects, 2.5 in elective subjects)
Students may enroll each school year for an entire grade or for individual subjects. Both the college prep and basic diploma programs offer the following benefits and services:
- Multiple-accredited curriculum
- Teaching and grading services performed by qualified teachers
- Assistance in student advising, grading and recordkeeping
- Report cards distributed
- Transcripts created and archived
- Verification of enrollment upon request
Individual subjects are also available as make-up courses or to supplement a student's high school education. Upon applying, parents will be asked to verify that their student's school will accept Griggs' regionally accredited courses as transfer credit.
Griggs offers a wide selection of online courses for high school students which you can review by clicking on the Course Descriptions banner on our homepage.