Credit Recovery is really helpful to students who have failed a course and need to get back on their educational track. Credit Recovery is a great solution because it allows students to keep their class schedule. It also saves time because students don't have to wait for the following school year to retake the course.
Format & Course Length:
Courses are online and must be completed within a 12-week period.
- • 927.0 Consumer Math
- • 928.0 English I
- • 929.0 Biology
- • 932.0 American Government
- • 933.0 Earth Science
- • 953.0 Algebra I
Cost and Payment (non-refundable):
- • $250 for full credit
- • $200 for semester only
- • $30 technology fee
- • Payment in full can be made by check, money order or credit card (Visa/MC/Disc)
Use one enrollment form for all credit recovery courses in which the student is enrolling. Signatures must be obtained before the
enrollment form can be processed. These signatures verify the student's failure of selected courses.
Textbooks can be purchased through our online bookstore or through other sources such as Amazon.
Credit Recovery Courses are assigned a percentage grade. As schools have different policies regarding the recording of recovery course grades, please refer to your school's policy.
Students should complete the recovery course within the allotted time. However, extensions requested BEFORE the deadline will be granted a 1-week extension. Deadline extensions made AFTER the deadline will only be accepted if requested by a school official and upon receipt of the $50 deadline extension fee.
- 1. Download/print the enrollment form (link below)
- 2. Fill out enrollment form
- 3. Get required signatures on the form
- 4. Order book(s) from online bookstore
- 5. Receive email with password
- 6. ***READ THE DIRECTIONS***
- 7. Begin doing the coursework
- 8. Complete the course within 12 weeks
- 9. Move on toward your educational goals
Send payment and enrollment form to:
Griggs International Academy
8903 US Hwy 31
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-1950
OR Scan and Email enrollment form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Credit Recovery Enrollment Form